The Warroad High School Parent Hub page is designated to help parents easily access information and find resources quickly. It is also a place to find daily announcements, recent news and upcoming events.
When Your Child Is Sick
Please keep your child home if they have any of the following symptoms:
- Vomiting within the last 24 hours
- Diarrhea within the last 24 hours
- Fever of 100 degree Fahrenheit or higher in the last 24 hours
- Rash of unknown origin
- Yellow or green drainage from the eye
Students may not return to school until they are free from the above systems (vomiting, diarrhea, fever) for 24 hours, without fever reducing medications.
Please call the school at (218)-386-1472 to report that your child is staying home with the name of their teacher and grade and the reason for the absence.
You can reach anyone in the District by calling the main number at (218) 386-1472 and following the prompts. Otherwise, here is a list of frequently requested department numbers.
- District Office: (218) 386-6099
- Community Ed Secretary: (218) 386-6028
- Elementary Secretary: (218) 386-6094
- Facilities & Maintenance: (218) 368-6022
- High School Secretary: (218) 386-
- Health Office: (218) 386-6024
- Special Education Office: (218) 386-6085
- Technology Office: (218) 386-6040
- Transportation Building: (218) 386-1153