The Warroad Schools Parent Hub page is designated to help parents easily access information and find resources quickly. It is also a place to find daily announcements, recent news and upcoming events.
If you have information to share in our news feed or would like to have an event or link added to this page please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When Your Child Is Sick
Please keep your child home if they have any of the following symptoms:
- Vomiting within the last 24 hours
- Diarrhea within the last 24 hours
- Fever of 100 degree Fahrenheit or higher in the last 24 hours
- Rash of unknown origin
- Yellow or green drainage from the eye
Students may not return to school until they are free from the above systems (vomiting, diarrhea, fever) for 24 hours, without fever reducing medications.
Please call the school at (218)-386-1472 to report that your child is staying home with the name of their teacher and grade and the reason for the absence.
The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is made up of volunteer parents and teachers who work together to help facilitate programs, services and events to benefit our students by enhancing the classroom experience, helping connect with our Warroad Community, and providing enrichment opportunities during and after school.
Purpose and Responsibilities
- Enhance the educational programs at Warroad Schools
- Strengthen the relationship between school and home
- Provide strategic planning, communications and coordination of enrichment programs, fundraising, and community building.
Currently the Warroad Elementary School has an active PTO established. If you wish to participate in the WES PTO or have questions please contact Kendra Marvin at email@example.com