This information is intended to provide updates on Warroad Public Schools' response plan to the outbreak of COVID-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus. The situation is evolving and information and recommendations are changing daily as new information becomes available.
MDH Preventative Measures
While a new type of illness can be scary, we can protect our students, staff and the broader community by using simple everyday actions that protect people from other types of respiratory or flu-like illnesses.
- Stay home when sick with cold/flu-like symptoms (such as fever, cough, shortness of breath).
- Cover a cough. Cough or sneeze into an elbow or use a tissue and place immediately in the trash.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- 13 May 2020 - End of the Year Procedures
- 13 May 2020 - Distance Learning Grading Guidance
- 29 April 2020 - Continued Distance Learning - Elementary
- 28 April 2020 - Continued Distance Learning - High School
- 23 April 2020 - MSHSL Immediate Release - Spring Sports
- 14 April 2020 - Progress Report Communication - High School
- 6 April 2020 - High School
- 1 April 2020 - Update on Distance Learning Plan
- 25 March 2020 - Superintendent/Principal Communication regarding Distance Learning
- 16 March 2020 - School Closure
- 10 March 2020 - COVID-19 Information