This information is intended to provide updates on Warroad Public Schools' response plan to the outbreak of COVID-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus. The situation is evolving and information and recommendations are changing daily as new information becomes available.
Safety for ALL Begins at Home
Please keep students home if they have:
Any of these symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever of 100.4 or greater or chills
- Or two or more of the following:
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea, abdominal pain, or vomiting
- Cover a cough. Cough or sneeze into an elbow or use a tissue and place immediately in the trash.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact
- Clean and disinfect
- 22 October 2020 - Superintendent - Learning Model Update
- 05 October 2020 - HS Conferences
- 10 September 2020 - Roseau County Press Release
- 18 August 2020 - WPS Safe Learning Plan
- 30 July 2020 - Fall 2020 Back to School Letter
- 13 May 2020 - End of the Year Procedures
- 13 May 2020 - Distance Learning Grading Guidance
- 29 April 2020 - Continued Distance Learning - Elementary
- 28 April 2020 - Continued Distance Learning - High School
- 23 April 2020 - MSHSL Immediate Release - Spring Sports
- 14 April 2020 - Progress Report Communication - High School
- 6 April 2020 - High School
- 1 April 2020 - Update on Distance Learning Plan
- 25 March 2020 - Superintendent/Principal Communication regarding Distance Learning
- 16 March 2020 - School Closure
- 10 March 2020 - COVID-19 Information